Monday, December 1, 2008

grrrrrrrr

ok this is getting out of hand!!!

Travis smells soooooo good!!!

he is the love of my life, i can't kill him, but i want to drink his blood soooo much!!!!!

this is so hard for me cause i'm not a "vegetarian" like everyone else in this family...


and ya, shelle has just joined our litle, biggish family. giselle found her about 3 weeks ago (she was already a vamp). it's so funny watching her learn to not drink human blood and drink animal blood but she went hunting with me a week ago when everyone else was hunting their animals. we went somewhere in canada and i just loved the blood of the little humans that we drank their blood (it wasn't kids) but it really disgusted shelle so she went "vegetarian". why do i have to be the only non-"vegetarian"???????

argh!!!!!

1 comments:

Aurora said...

That stinks, I remember when I was a non"vegetarian" had a great time being one =]. But now I AM a "vegetarian", So is the love of my life James. Except we are Vampire Loup Garou (werewolves) other than just vampires =]. You can check out my blog if you want,

www.thewolfsrein.blogspot.com

Talk to ya later,
Aurora =]