Thursday, December 11, 2008

my story

sylvia-

what u've all been waiting for....
MY STORY: HOW I BECAME A VAMPIRE
ya i know that u love me *bows* well let's get this party started...

every story has to start somewhere and mine starts when i was 5 years old. it was 1772 and my mother and father got small pox, they barely had a chance. so i was 5 and an orphan. after my parents' funeral my Aunt Savannah and Uncle John decided to take me in a raise me. i packed my things and traveled with my Aunt from Charleston, South Carolina to Boston, Massachusetts. that's were i grew up. my Aunt became like a mother to me and i loved her very much. she and i were very close and on my 16th birthday she organized a dance to celebrate. everyone was there and i fell in love. we saw each other across the room and he asked me to dance. it was normal relationship, we courted and he asked my Uncle if he could marry me. my Uncle said no. i was devastated, but my Uncle told me that he wouldn't have made a good husband for me. i spent 3 days crying in my room and then my Aunt decided to take me to Philadelphia. i forgot my sadness and was filled with excitement. so we went there and there i met Matthew Kilborne. we fell deeeply in love and my Uncle said yes this time when Matthew asked if he could marry me. i was so very happy and we started making our wedding plans. a day before the wedding Matthew and my Uncle were riding their horses and someone startled them and the horses reared up and they fell off and were trampled to death. my Aunt and i spent many days crying by the fire together and i had a feeling that God didn't want me to ever get married. by this time it was 1790 and i was 18. so i vowed never to fall in love again. my 19th birthday was days away and i was on an errand for my Aunt when i saw a strange man. my instinct told me to run, so i did. i was running when the wind blew towards the man and he took a long sniff. i ran faster than i had ever done before, but before i knew it he was in front of me. he reached out and grabbed me, pulling me towards him. he leaned forward and his lips met my throaght. i calmly said, "sir i'm very sorry, but my husband is at home waiting for me and if i'm not home soon he will come looking." the man looked at me and said "you don't have a husband. liar." i was stunned. his lips continued down my throaght and at the base of my neck his teeth bit my skin. i screamed in agony and then i heard a sound and a man said "stop. now." the man slide away from me and i looked up into jasper's face, except i didn't know it was him and that he was the leader until later. he picked me up and carried me away. the pain was mounting in my body and i fainted. i can't really recall everything from that moment on. my memory just stops and then picks up when i woke up. jasper and gisele were standing over me and they told me everything. the man that bit me was Thomas Jackson and jasper had sent him off. so ever since i have been a vampire. i did track down and kill Thomas and i went to my Aunt and told her everything. she died of old age a few months later. when i look back i realize that i was only a week from being 19, but now i am stuck at 18 forever...

well hope you liked it. it is 100% true and i added as much as i can remember...

1 comments:

Ninette said...

an interseting story. i have to say that i like mine better though. more theatric, anyway.