Thursday, December 4, 2008

ohno ohno ohno ohno!!!!!!

sylvia-

ok we never talk about our brothers so i will update you.



Ash: is currently single, but really likes Shelle (i can read minds thats how i know this)



Edward: is up to his usually seeing the future tricks and he is dating Ashley (a girl in our school) she isn't a vamp

Philip: he is as quiet as usual and he isn't dating anyone, but he has a major crush on a werewolf and that isn't a good combo



well that's pretty much our brothers' lives so far...

OMG!!!!! i almost bit Travis today (he's the human i'm in love with)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was kissing him and then his blood smelt soooooo good and next thing i know he's screaming at me to stop and i look up from his neck and i realize that my teeth had just grazed his skin. i told Edward about it and he said that i'm gonna bite Travis in a week and he will become a vamp. i can't let that happen!!!! so i solved my problem, it was simple actually. i'm gonna fake my death then go live in Canada. so i might not post for awhile as i am getting ready to fake my death...

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Ash likes me??? i have a human you know!
Shelle

Aurora said...

you should jump off a cliff, that always works for me! =D!!,

talk to ya later,
Aurora